Every year Library 2 organizes a one-month Internship. The training is provided in the following areas:
- Acquisition Processing
- Technical Processing – Cataloguing on LMS + Classification and Labelling & Pasting
- Periodical Section Functioning
- ICT related Tool & Techniques for Library
- Circulation Section Processing
- Stack Area Shelving & Maintenance
- Communication Skills to be Better Librarian
In the year 2016-17 four students have undergone internship training in various aspects of Library from 9th June 2017 to 7th July 2017. The Students learned and sharpen their skills and were given Certificates.
The students who have completed the internship were:
- Sumit Sharma
Any student studying at DLIS, CUH are invited to get the internship. Also, Library & Information Science Students from other Universities or Colleges are welcome to get the Internship. If you are interested then write us on email@example.com or call us on Mob. No. 9015590393.