The Library 2 offers the facility to use computers with the Internet to students of School of Engineering & Technology (B.Tech.) and DDU Kaushal Kendra (B.Voc.). The e-Library comprises 20 computers for use. It is open from 9 am to 5.30 pm. on all working days. The e-library is meant to use only for educational purposes, not for entertainment purposes. The detailed rule to use it for the better outcome are as follows:
Rules for the Users of the E-Library
- Show your valid ID card to use e-library.
- Make an entry in the entry register to use e-library.
- Keep mobile phones on silent mode.
- In case of theft/ destruction of the computers or peripherals, the actual cost of the lost equipment will be charged from the student/user.
- Do not install or use any external software on the computers.
- Watching & downloading songs and movies and pornography is strictly prohibited.
- Do not change, modify, or update computer configurations unless authorized by an instructor or lab staff. (i.e. screensavers, wallpapers, printers, network properties, and screen properties)
- Do not play video games.
- Eating, smoking and drinking beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Shouting, loud talking, use of cell phone or listening music is strictly prohibited in the e-library.
- Do not move, change, or replace any computer peripheral.
- Do not insert Pen Drives, CDs, and DVD etc. on computers.
- Do not share Username and Password.
- Please keep silence.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!!!